2011年10月19日星期三

Where r u???

Lazy type chinese this time......
Fan............
Duno wat feel lei geh..........
These days.........
My friend go out also no call me.........
duno whats going on..........
i wouldnt knw they go out if i didnt ask.........

nid a people to talk to also dont have...........
my school exam oledi game over for me.........
im fucked up...........
the damn dance class also nid retake..........
Rm400 to retake.......... wtf..........
no ppl knw whats my feel..........
after this sem i think im not going to read le...........
go work 1st..........
see whether next year go taiwan or not...........
i need a new life........ a better life..........
WITH FRIENDS.........

I need a people who i can talk to when im
SAD
HAPPY
ANGRY
Or wateva things.........

I tried to tell my feelings in facebook.........
and nobody cares...........
but talk cock with me.......... FUCK urself pls.........

ESPECIALLY THAT SOHAI!!!
I tahan u very long time d!!!
Dun wait until 1 day i really pissed up and ill fucked u out of my life!!!
Jus asking also fuk~
other ppl fuk me i nvm~ but come out from ur mouth make me dulan~
I wont scold u after i get pissed..........
Jus i wouldnt talk to u anymore and dont call me out if there got u this sohai..........

I will be working hard for this sem...........
mayb i will pass all @@ except the damn dancing class retake.............
the world is still full of happiness~
so i should be happy~ =]
Goodnightz......

没有评论:

发表评论